44g Sps Dominant Beginning

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well picked this guy up from @reefdiver yesterday, got him in the tank and within minutes he had already found a tasty snack, before lights were even out this guy had the asterinas at the top of the glass trying to get out, even though they don't have a brain, they knew!!!..
Also picked up a few peppermints , falco hawk fish took care of one in a matter of seconds, the second one hasn't left his hideout since, might have to step up the feeding game for the falco, as he now has a taste for fresh shrimp:0
IMG_2164.JPG

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
I have one too and love him. I doubt he will run out of food in my tank, or at least not for a long time. I have noticed a huge drop in stars on the glass.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
The very night I put him in, the stars where at the top of the glass trying to get out, Ive already noticed a drop in population as well, now it's only 1 per square inch, lol

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well time for a much need update, my aptasia problem is now under control and slowly being eradicated by my filefish and Berghia Nudis,thx @thehvacman for the nudis , although filefish must love gorgonian polyps as he's destroyed my golden plume and orange spiny , but hasn't touched my Red Sea fan or yellow finger may be because polyps don't come out tills whites out?¿, he also loves Tyree toad stool:(, had some zoo and paly casualties dealing with the aptasia but have saved 80-90% of the kinds, would also like to thank @reefdiver for some wonderful service and wonderful corals, here are some pics that I took with my new gel filter, works wonders!!! Enjoy:)
IMG_2984.JPG
IMG_2992.JPG
IMG_2988.JPG
IMG_2995.JPG
IMG_3009.JPG
IMG_3003.JPG
IMG_3004.JPG
IMG_3022.JPG
IMG_3021.JPG
IMG_3020.JPG

Last edited: