44g Sps Dominant Beginning

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
ALso after the temp drop everything is doing fine except my new torch some heads may have not had enough flesh on them and once sucked in released from the skeleton and started shedding of, they are gone but there are still 4-5 heads left, here's to Hoping :)

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
We'll update on the new torch:(, and torches :) after a week or so now it seems I'm left with only 2 heads the others have brown jellied, I have removed them and the remaining 2heads have puffed up and are doing great, only time will tell I guess, my remaining torches in my tank are 3 heads of gold torch, and 2 of lime green pink tip, as for my previous torches I have removed from the tank, a long time ago now and have been thriving in a buddies tank as torches seem to not like mine, and did not want to risk losing my high end ones I still have a black with peach tip torch now 3 full heads and a split, thx again @TORX , a rainbow torch with 7 heads, and a clear torch which is going on 12 heads, thx @manuel, picks of them once I head to my buddies for a frag delivery this week :), as for the rest of the tank everything is doing great and growing slow lol

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
We'll update on the new torch:(, and torches :) after a week or so now it seems I'm left with only 2 heads the others have brown jellied, I have removed them and the remaining 2heads have puffed up and are doing great, only time will tell I guess, my remaining torches in my tank are 3 heads of gold torch, and 2 of lime green pink tip, as for my previous torches I have removed from the tank, a long time ago now and have been thriving in a buddies tank as torches seem to not like mine, and did not want to risk losing my high end ones I still have a black with peach tip torch now 3 full heads and a split, thx again @TORX , a rainbow torch with 7 heads, and a clear torch which is going on 12 heads, thx @manuel, picks of them once I head to my buddies for a frag delivery this week :), as for the rest of the tank everything is doing great and growing slow lol

Seems to be that things are on the mend hopefully. Let me know when you are ready to part with a frag of what I sold you. I lost mine when a power head was misdirected and took direct flow killing it. The clear I got off you is doing great.

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
image.jpg
FTS
image.jpg
LS
image.jpg
RS
image.jpg
TD
IMG_3429.JPG
Yvonne the Yellow
image.jpg
Hav'n a big poop :0
image.jpg
some LPS
image.jpg
Survivor head of lime with peach tip torch
image.jpg
Terence the Tube.A

Nelson79

Rest in Peace 08/06/2019
Damn very nice! I’m trying to mix some LPS along the bottom of tank and not having luck...just started spot feeding hope that does the trick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk