Coral frag extravaganza meet 2013

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Nah I don't want an ultra sweet and rare frag auction...... ???

....sorry just being a smartass......

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Nah I don't want an ultra sweet and rare frag auction...... ???

....sorry just being a smartass......

zvonmonet

Admission is $5 for adults, kids free with an adult.
so far we have 7 vendors confirmed in less then 24 hours

We are just starting to market it as we had to figure a lot of things out

Vlad

zvonmonet

Admission is $5 for adults, kids free with an adult.
so far we have 7 vendors confirmed in less then 24 hours

We are just starting to market it as we had to figure a lot of things out

Vlad

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I'm honestly trying to be helpful here, but I 100% guarantee you there will be a spill of some kind. 

I spent a fair bit of time at the end of the event mopping the floor, and I know a couple of people used the mop before me.  Bare floors really are best for this kind of event, nobody wants to spill, but accidents happen when you're bringing 100's of gallons of water in and out of an event.  Hell Poseidon even tried to collapse his table lol  ;)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I'm honestly trying to be helpful here, but I 100% guarantee you there will be a spill of some kind. 

I spent a fair bit of time at the end of the event mopping the floor, and I know a couple of people used the mop before me.  Bare floors really are best for this kind of event, nobody wants to spill, but accidents happen when you're bringing 100's of gallons of water in and out of an event.  Hell Poseidon even tried to collapse his table lol  ;)

zvonmonet

Yes i would love to donate proceeds to charity. Lets try to get some vendors on board, some people aware of it first. Then i can think of what charity and so forth. Just got a lot of things on my hands right now to take care of. I am trying to make it a really special event experience for both vendors and consumers.

zvonmonet

Yes i would love to donate proceeds to charity. Lets try to get some vendors on board, some people aware of it first. Then i can think of what charity and so forth. Just got a lot of things on my hands right now to take care of. I am trying to make it a really special event experience for both vendors and consumers.