Coral frag extravaganza meet 2013

zvonmonet

Tables have been confirmed for 8 by 3 foot

Floor plan Updated

Website will be completed hopefully by Tomorrow, sorry just been really tied up with work.

zvonmonet

Tables have been confirmed for 8 by 3 foot

Floor plan Updated

Website will be completed hopefully by Tomorrow, sorry just been really tied up with work.

AdamS

So far all the vendors listed were at the london frag fest... Would definately need to see a much larger variety to make it worth the trip imo.

AdamS

So far all the vendors listed were at the london frag fest... Would definately need to see a much larger variety to make it worth the trip imo.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Why was this planned so fast ? Seems like its very close to the date and very little vendors so far. 2 that don't sell coral so that leaves 3 that do.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Why was this planned so fast ? Seems like its very close to the date and very little vendors so far. 2 that don't sell coral so that leaves 3 that do.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
reeffreak link said:

Im definately thinking about it. Need to double check the date. Anyone from london going?

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
reeffreak link said:

Im definately thinking about it. Need to double check the date. Anyone from london going?

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Its more like those ones in the states. ..lets get a hall and have a small frag swap and get some vendors.  There lots ppl that have frags and corals for sale ....even starting it  withb 2 months notice  i see some that have them at there own garage and a barby after

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Its more like those ones in the states. ..lets get a hall and have a small frag swap and get some vendors.  There lots ppl that have frags and corals for sale ....even starting it  withb 2 months notice  i see some that have them at there own garage and a barby after

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Petercar link said:

Ya the BBQ at someone's place is  a bit different then renting a hall and advertising you're swap on forums and having its own website.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Petercar link said:

Ya the BBQ at someone's place is  a bit different then renting a hall and advertising you're swap on forums and having its own website.

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
I was out with Vlad this weekend.

While yes, this seems rushed, he has things under control. And while yes, the venodors are going to be similar, it will still be worth the drive for the London people. Hit up the rest of the shops in the city while you are here, and make a day of it.

Just another day to get together with hobbiests.

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
I was out with Vlad this weekend.

While yes, this seems rushed, he has things under control. And while yes, the venodors are going to be similar, it will still be worth the drive for the London people. Hit up the rest of the shops in the city while you are here, and make a day of it.

Just another day to get together with hobbiests.