Coral frag extravaganza meet 2013

zvonmonet

Yeah its really getting together nicely, we are still waiting to hear on a few vendors. Hoping for a sold out room. We might be able to add a few more tables, depending if we gonna get the interest. Many flyers were distributed, and a lot of people starting to talk about it from the GTA. Keeping my fingers crossed but so far so good  :D

zvonmonet

$2500+ worth of raffle items so far.

Including a
$600 27" RAZOR LED
$350 Dosing pump
$600 Chalice
$400 Chalice

and many more.

Check the website for updated pictures of the raffle items and a few venue pictures. As well as pictures of how to find the venue

zvonmonet

A few more items been uploaded to the raffle list. The list is growing day by day, OVER $3000 worth of items.
We are 1 DAY AWAY, Can't to see you all there.
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away.

Vlad

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
nexusnight link said:
Going to check it out. Leaving around nine or so. Nice day for a drive anyway;)

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Looks like it will be a pretty good event. Be sure to let us know how it goes and pictures of all the frags you get.

nexusnight

Medioker event. Couple good guys there but gotta say london was wayyyyyyy better. Vendors that were supposed to show didnt ect. Better luck next time....???

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
nexusnight link said:
Medioker event. Couple good guys there but gotta say london was wayyyyyyy better. Vendors that were supposed to show didnt ect. Better luck next time....???

Any pics or good deals to report on? What did the chalice king bring as I seen he has 4 tables

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I went today and I thought it was pretty good. There were a few vendors there that were not at London. The chalice king apparently was known as the sea king at the event. Kumar was his name and he had some amazing chalice..... A lot of the crazy rainbows were already sold and he kept showing me the pieces sexy corals buys and sells for 1500/eye on his laptop lol. I grabbed up a couple things and spent more than I promised myself I would.....
Anyone else go? Thoughts?

KBennett

I went.  Thought it was great... Corals were being sold pretty quick.  Glad I didn't get there any later than 1:00.

Can't wait for the next one.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I went.

Picked up a few corals.

Got another red planet acro, and a nice bonsai. Got a Crocea clam at a decent price, and.... TWO mp40's! Ha! Weeee!!!

As for the event, I am not sure what to say. It was only my second "frag" event. It was ok, venue was gorgeous though.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
AdamS link said:
So i wonder how this event turned out from the event planners perspective. Im really surprised we havent heard anything...

Ya, now that the event is over, they have been pretty scarce on all sites that I have seen. There is a thread over on GTAaquaria.com - July 2013 - Coral frag extravaganza meet with some comments and one from one of the organizers. IA has some photos from the even, but mostly his own table.

zvonmonet

Sorry for the late reply.

I was on vacation and my day to day job is killing me, i took almost a month off to plan the event so had to catch up on a lot of work.

The event turned out very good, everyone who i spoke to said they really liked it. Was it perfect? the answer is simply "NO" but for a first event i think it went very well.

I will upload pictures thur, as the camera not with me right now