Coral Show Off Thread

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
Here is one of my chalices that I took under pure royal blues. I tried not to touch it up too much but it was really blurry without upping the clarity (My filters are cheapy ones  :( ).

4kff.jpg

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
Here is one of my chalices that I took under pure royal blues. I tried not to touch it up too much but it was really blurry without upping the clarity (My filters are cheapy ones  :( ).

4kff.jpg

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com

4kff.jpg

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Been a while since I've had anything new to take pics of...

A couple of old pieces that never did anything but recently after a bulb change finally started to show some colour.

Orange Crush Acans
DSC03499_zps4cd00a98.jpg

Supposed to be Baby's Breath Favia?
DSC03496_zps05ef32b7.jpg

A TLC chalice that NAFB got as a half dead piece, which then receded to just a small frag size section and bits of tissue around the eyes.  They were happy to get enough to buy couple of coffee's for it.  It has since recovered a 3"x 3" area plus several 1"x 1" areas.  So far so good.
DSC03502_zps64ceeae8.jpg

DSC03501_zps835ac373.jpg

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
reeffreak link said:
Pretty positive the baby's breathe favia is an acan

Yeah...I put in the question mark...it did look more "favia-ish" when I got it, but it was almost pure white and very thin as well.  The fatter and puffier it gets, the more it looks like an acan...but honestly I find some favia species are really obvious and some I don't know how to tell from some acan species.

Can anyone explain the characteristic differences between the "closer" looking species?

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
New plate I acquired, a couple of feedings really made the color pop
ebuquhez.jpg

My thriving Zoa garden with my kick ass sunny d zoas :)
8a7usahu.jpg
a9yqy3av.jpg
ejuzeze4.jpg

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Nice pics!  there's been a camera upgrade in your house...

By the time I saw Yangman's ad that plate was already PPU or it would have been mine!

CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
AdInfinitum link said:
Nice pics!  there's been a camera upgrade in your house...

By the time I saw Yangman's ad that plate was already PPU or it would have been mine!

CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!

haha, ya i saw it when i was there once and when he posted it i just had to have it :D

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
With Blues and UV's on...
DarrylV sunset millie (or marijuana buds)
DarrylV banana tabler (really taking off now)
DarrylV meteor shower
Palmers blue millie
DarrylV Cobalt Tort side pic
Darryl V Cobalt Tort Top pic

I have some primo pieces from Bigshow, Bela and yes, DarrylV that are too small to really do them justice in a pic...but they're coming along.  I have 2 separate chunks of "red dragon" that are totally different colours, and of course my red planet, which I didn't get a good pic of.  GO LED!  :)

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
With Blues and UV's on...
DarrylV sunset millie (or marijuana buds)
DarrylV banana tabler (really taking off now)
DarrylV meteor shower
Palmers blue millie
DarrylV Cobalt Tort side pic
Darryl V Cobalt Tort Top pic

I have some primo pieces from Bigshow, Bela and yes, DarrylV that are too small to really do them justice in a pic...but they're coming along.  I have 2 separate chunks of \"red dragon\" that are totally different colours, and of course my red planet, which I didn't get a good pic of.  GO LED!  :)

Wowza looking good Glenn !!!!