Daves 200 gallon DD tank build

davesolo29

Super Active Member
for phi!!!

tank is filled, has rock, heat, and flow.. let the cycle begin.
front view
image_zps5b8d4caa.jpg

side view
image_zpsc1a82fef.jpg

and a few of the pieces waiting to move to their new home.

image_zps3fb3d82b.jpg

image_zpsd9a85566.jpg

image_zpsa5064a4d.jpg

image_zpsedd2f88c.jpg

image_zps36f70b28.jpg

image_zps3e253d35.jpg

image_zpscc1232f4.jpg

image_zpsfd3aff3d.jpg

image_zpsd28d8743.jpg

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
looks great, i love that cyphastra and coral shots. looking good.

davesolo29

Super Active Member
thanks.. my photo skills need a lot of improvement, but at the same time, they are really only for you guys... i get the real thing.
so it really doesnt matter.  lmao

lots more pics to come.

P

phi delt reefer

davesolo29 link said:
thanks.. my photo skills need a lot of improvement, but at the same time, they are really only for you guys... i get the real thing.

lots more pics to come.

selfish bastard...:D

I'm like the rock work. 

is this the piece you picked up from Bill when we were both there a couple weeks back?

image_zpsa5064a4d.jpg

davesolo29

Super Active Member
jmonker link said:
super jealous!! Cant wait to set my tank up!
I cant wait either...  that tank is killer.  Did you find bulkheads yet?  I should have given you most of the old plumbing with it.  some of it was still salvagable.

spyd

Super Active Member
phi delt reefer link said:
[quote author=davesolo29 link=topic=2531.msg41388#msg41388 date=1361297578]

lots more pics to come.

selfish bastard...:D

I'm like the rock work. 

is this the piece you picked up from Bill when we were both there a couple weeks back?

image_zpsa5064a4d.jpg

[/quote]

That piece is sweet! I eye balled that thing a pile of times at Bill's but never pulled the trigger. At least I knew where to steal it from err... grab a frag sometime.

jmonker

davesolo29 link said:
[quote author=jmonker link=topic=2531.msg41398#msg41398 date=1361300675]
super jealous!! Cant wait to set my tank up!
I cant wait either...  that tank is killer.  Did you find bulkheads yet?  I should have given you most of the old plumbing with it.  some of it was still salvagable.
[/quote]

The tank is beautiful! I might have to order some from brs!! Ya, if you still got some of the plumbing il take whatever? Let me know on dave!!!
Cant wait to set my system up!

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
wow...most excellent Dave.  Looks great so far.

Ya I was looking at that piece at Bills a while back too actually...its a nice one.  It looks a lot like the one I called my banana tabler.  I dont think its tenuis Dave.....but maybe. 

davesolo29

Super Active Member
if your going to come this way,  i can give you the internal plumbing that was in it.  also we can go get bulkheads and pretty much whatever else you need at ashton pools here in town.  pretty good prices on all their fittings

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Darryl_V link said:
wow...most excellent Dave.  Looks great so far.

Ya I was looking at that piece at Bills a while back too actually...its a nice one.  It looks a lot like the one I called my banana tabler.  I dont think its tenuis Dave.....but maybe.

Thanks... its been slow, so i hope it goes well this time.. no more moves, no more extra kids, etc.

I dont think its a tabler.  I have had a couple before and have another blue tabler now.  They look nothing alike.

image_zps2c46361d.jpg

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I have a chunk of that banana tabler...when it gets encrusted it really does sort of look like that piece.  It has dark polyps and then the long feeders.  Yellow on top and green on the base.  Can almost look messy/furry. 

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Stole this pic from Phi's build thread.  Mine looks nothing like this.

MRT Banana Tabler and IA Pink Fusion Milli - the milli was a deep pink/almost purple but browned out in my tank and is now finally getting color.

bananatabler_zps08fb67fd.jpg

jmonker

davesolo29 link said:
if your going to come this way,  i can give you the internal plumbing that was in it.  also we can go get bulkheads and pretty much whatever else you need at ashton pools here in town.  pretty good prices on all their fittings

Ya i might be down that way sometime soon! So il deff take it, What all came with the plumbing when you bought it,let me kno on that!?That would help me out! Ya Deff have to check out ashton pools in town there!