Group LED buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seggsy

It's too late - I have accepted my lack of coolness (sadly, lack of cool didn't make me hot either, as I had expected :()

I am going to watch this batch develop and learn.  Next year though!

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
I am do excited to see you all build these and post pictures on the forum. I can't wait to see te diff variations of led configurations to bring out colors. Good luck!

phatpaco

Seggsy link said:
It's too late - I have accepted my lack of coolness (sadly, lack of cool didn't make me hot either, as I had expected :()

I am going to watch this batch develop and learn.  Next year though!

Me too! Accepting is half the battle!!! Always been fat, ugly and uncool but atleast I will have LED lighting for my new 90gallon. And at this age being cool is a thing of the past!!!! I like being a geek!!!  IMAO!!!! 8)

Will post pics and let you know all of my mistakes along the way!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I plan on doing the same. LoL. Ther is going to be a huge group of DIY LED projects in the next few weeks :)

Blob-79

Super Active Member
sent out PM's to make sure all involved...still want to be involved lol...except for phi and teebone, they dont have a choice :)

I Have the final prices with shipping included, however im hoping to hear from him today regarding payment methods...He didnt seam to understand my last message..

Also to those interested, He has offered if we are intersted in the 3 channel programmable dosing pump he carries He is willing to inlude them in the order for $200 including shipping.
http://www.aquastyleonline.com/products/Kamoer-Aquarium-Dosing-Pump-System.html If you would like to take a look at it.

phatpaco

[quote author=Blob-79 link=topic=1485.msg11683#msg11683 date=1321196526]

Also to those interested, He has offered if we are intersted in the 3 channel programmable dosing pump he carries He is willing to include them in the order for $200 including shipping.

I have no experience with dosing but plan to with my new tank and want to throw one on my current set up as I am getting more mille's and acro's....Also I am lazy and forgetful! Is it worth it? anything goes wrong long way to send back? Are there problems with dosing pumps? For $200 might be worth it anyway.... Advice?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Wow, almost 1000 reads to this thread. Definitely popular. Too bad not more people wanted in on this buy. I am insainly excited. I need new lights like no tomorrow and $230 to redo my 3' tank.... I would spend that much in bulbs in one year :). Now I will get potentially 10 years on that money. Hell Ya!

P

phi delt reefer

the Kraemer or whatever spelling doser aquastyles carries is the best of the budget/ebay style dosers from all the reviews i read. THey are very popular in England and Australia where they are actually sold by local retail stores. THe software is what sets it apart from some of the cheaper ones. Its just as good as the Bubble Magus ones and you save $100. Replacement pumps are pretty cheap too.

Blob - put me down for one.

phatpaco

phi delt reefer link said:
the Kraemer or whatever spelling doser aquastyles carries is the best of the budget/ebay style dosers from all the reviews i read. THey are very popular in England and Australia where they are actually sold by local retail stores. THe software is what sets it apart from some of the cheaper ones. Its just as good as the Bubble Magus ones and you save $100. Replacement pumps are pretty cheap too.

Blob - put me down for one.
I might want one too....Depends on my total....the wife will know that this cost more than $10!!! (Love that Line Blob!)

Blob-79

Super Active Member
phatpaco link said:
I might want one too....Depends on my total....the wife will know that this cost more than $10!!! (Love that Line Blob!)

lol...just tell her it was on clearence, thats what i do.  :)

Blob-79

Super Active Member
OK, I sent out all the finalized information (there were a few last minute changes) The updates are on the main page and below, if something isnt right, let me know asap

1- blob-79 - 1x 90 led kit-1 doser
2- Torx ----- 1x 72 led kit
3- Marks69- 1x 90 led kit
4-Teebone--1x36  led kit
5-phatpaco-1x 72 led kit-2 heatsinks-1 doser
6-Kleko -----1x 36 led kit
7-phi delt reefer- 1-doser

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Updated list again lol

4-Teebone--1x36  led kit
8-petercar--1x 90 led kit

Blob-79

Super Active Member
4-Teebone--1x36  led kit
8-petercar--1x 90 led kit- 1 Doser

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Not sure if this needs to be specified, but I would like to switch out 4 whites (remove more white if needed to offset the cost so the $$$ does not change) with 4 420nm 3W True Violet LED.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
pretty sure we will specify what colours we want on ordering..

So im remembering now that this guy has never messaged me back on a monday.....was thinking what the hell, normally he responds really fast...then it dawned on me last time i thought that to myself it was a monday as well lol....

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
If yu open the drop down yu can pick out what colors and numbers yu want but if yu scroll down it says if yu want other colors and numbers to email them

Status
Not open for further replies.