Group LED buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
OK Finally I have the final pricing. Pm's will be going out shortly regarding cost. Also everyone involved if you could pm me your email addresses (the ones attached to your paypal accounts) I just need to forward the list of email addresses to him and he will send us out indevidual invoices.
From there you can specify the led colouration you want.

After specifying the colours you want, please carbon copy me your choices, so that i can verify everyones order is correct when it comes in the mail.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Blob-79 link said:
OK Finally I have the final pricing. Pm's will be going out shortly regarding cost. Also everyone involved if you could pm me your email addresses (the ones attached to your paypal accounts) I just need to forward the list of email addresses to him and he will send us out indevidual invoices.
From there you can specify the led colouration you want.

After specifying the colours you want, please carbon copy me your choices, so that i can verify everyones order is correct when it comes in the mail.

just curious,mind you i didnt participate but you never know next time,this is being delivered to you and everyone has to come to you to pick them up?

Blob-79

Super Active Member
ya most of us are getting them shipped to one address. It hasnt been decided whos address its going to. Im guessing mine probally. Most of the people involved are in the london area, I will be delivering and/or meeting up with others.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Blob-79 link said:
ya most of us are getting them shipped to one address. It hasnt been decided whos address its going to. Im guessing mine probally. Most of the people involved are in the london area, I will be delivering and/or meeting up with others.

sweet

Blob-79

Super Active Member
not including Torx, everyone is in london or sarnia. We havent gone as far as arrange what were going to do as far as deliver, but ill definitly keep you in mind.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Update:  LED guy wants me to get everyones colour combination... So please everyone pm me or post here your choice of colours asap.

Torx, i sent him your colour choices already, im assuming you only want 68 led's to compensate for the price difference of the 420nm leds?

phatpaco

Blob-79 link said:
Update:  LED guy wants me to get everyones colour combination... So please everyone pm me or post here your choice of colours asap.

Torx, i sent him your colour choices already, im assuming you only want 68 led's to compensate for the price difference of the 420nm leds?
PM sent Blob!

Status
Not open for further replies.