London Frag Fest 2014 - Sunday April 13, 2014! - Vendor Map Updated!

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
I spent ny cash so quick on corals that i didnt even get to put in for any raffles :( bummer, but w.e got somw great pieces thanks to Glen, Fragcave, fragbox, ReefHero, and Madjelly Corals, and also beanbag frags for the GFO! :) great day glad i got to be involved in the set up and seeing how everyone does everything. Hopefully everythig keeps growing the way it is and ill be there next year as a vendor ;) :p .

Jewel

Sorry I missed you Mars, I was looking for a few others and found them but tapping someone on the back was a bit daunting after awhile, LOL Name tags would be a good idea. Thanks for the Timers Phil and Jerry, that purple Torch that I got off you is amazing.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:
Sorry I missed you Mars, I was looking for a few others and found them but tapping someone on the back was a bit daunting after awhile, LOL Name tags would be a good idea. Thanks for the Timers Phil and Jerry, that purple Torch that I got off you is amazing.

A lot bigger then what it looked like eh? A shame none my my euphyllia really opened up well in that tank, all open now :s lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marz

Yes it would have been great to put a face to a name. I was really awestruck by everything there and getting it into my tank just put an exclamation to this whole hobby for me!

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Wow....great Event.  Gotta thank Glen for pulling this together and all for the love of the hobby and charity.  For a gun loving, money hugging, American sympathizer you sure have a bleeding heart.  hahaha.

Thanks Rick and thefragtank team for this awesome community. 

It was great seeing everyone and meeting a few more people.  I bumped into so many people it was nuts. 

Now I just have finish selling my crap, take this break from the hobby and than set up another tank before next fragfest so I can stock up.  Its gotta be the best event to buy corals around.  Crazy selection, crazy prices and good people.

altcharacter

Oh my god I feel so brain dead!!! I was clueless about the donation for the raffle and I feel really bad that I didn't bring anything. Next year I'll have to bring 3 donations to make up for it.

Thanks to all the London area guys and gals for making this an amazing event. It was my first time selling and I really thought I would sell 10 or 15 pieces but was overwhelmed when I almost sold out!!!

Thanks again :)

dale

had a great time,, thank you so much,,, i did great in the raffles!
thanks again to all the vendors that donated their hard earned stock...
and to the individuals that donated items that could have potentially meant more frags for them..
and to glen for putting in sooo much work  ( prolly just had everyone on speed dial from last year) for such little advertising for his business.. hope things pick up for you and you can get a better light next year.. lol jk... you did a fantastic job!... thanks..

vdubz

I too feel like I did well with the raffles :) $100 to Reef Hero frags and $50 towards BIGSHOW. And I still spent a good chunk of change. Can't wait for things to settle in and post some pictures.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Great event!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who helped out and also to anyone who came out to enjoy the event!!! Special thanks of course goes to glen (SaltyCracker)!
I had a great time!!! I love meeting and talking to fellow hobbyists and sharing/showing off my own collection as well. Another big thanks to JT Custom Acrylics for making me my frag tank, light stand, portable frag racks for in the buckets ( seriously awesome), and the viewing box.....as a hobbyist myself I find a view box is a must have.....
Vdubz won my raffle prize and got hooked up with some sweet frags. Hopefully you enjoy them buddy!!!
Can't wait until next year!
On a side note I heard some disappointing news that Toronto might not be having a coral frag event this year.... I was really looking forward to a Toronto Frags 2014!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Darryl_V link said:
Wow....great Event.  Gotta thank Glen for pulling this together and all for the love of the hobby and charity.  For a gun loving, money hugging, American sympathizer you sure have a bleeding heart.  hahaha.

For the record I hug guns, respect money and -have- to be an American sympathizer due to family in the country.  If I had a bleeding heart, blessed Canadian health care would mend it up :)

chuckm

Great time, killer frags, BBQ set-up was very handy.  Thanks to Glen, Rick and all involved for putting on a such an excellent event!  :)

Oh and the raffled frag/ plug /mounting sets from reef wholesale are effen sweet!  ;)

Hunniford19

Amazing event first year going to it :) me and my girlfriend loved it and would like to thank everyone who was involved in making this event such a amazing event :) pick up some amazing corals, tank now looks 10x better then it did!!! Thanks everyone :)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Also would like to say Thank you to Brian, Adam s, rick and Glenn for helping me at the end of the day. Chaotic I tell you but I would do it all over for sure :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Oh and the nametags were awesome.  If we do that again, I'd help cover costs and definitely hand them out at the front desk (and I might even set up a nicer admission area...and show up earlier (!).  I lost a lot of markers trying to pass those out lol. 

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Salty Cracker link said:
Oh and the nametags were awesome.  If we do that again, I'd help cover costs and definitely hand them out at the front desk (and I might even set up a nicer admission area...and show up earlier (!).  I lost a lot of markers trying to pass those out lol. 

ya im not really one for introductions so name tags would be nice, im sure i talked to a bunch of the guys from here. i know Vdubz had a custom shirt, thats about it!!

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
one idea yu can do…for next fragfest  ..is sell some t shirts  ..with the forum handle on the chest area    ..that way ppl will wear em to the future swaps  ..yu can sell them up to the day of fragfest  ..otherwise if ppl don't buy one  or have the time to get them made ..yu can give them sticky back name tags ..like they do at the michigan swaps ..yu can throw the tshirt profits into the forum of to the charity yu donate the next fragfest moneys to

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Petercar link said:
one idea yu can do…for next fragfest  ..is sell some t shirts  ..with the forum handle on the chest area    ..that way ppl will wear em to the future swaps  ..yu can sell them up to the day of fragfest  ..otherwise if ppl don't buy one  or have the time to get them made ..yu can give them sticky back name tags ..like they do at the michigan swaps ..yu can throw the tshirt profits into the forum of to the charity yu donate the next fragfest moneys to

id buy a tshirt that says : thefragtank rules kiss my wrasse or something like that haha :)