London Frag Fest 2014 - Sunday April 13, 2014! - Vendor Map Updated!

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Great day! 

First time to fragfest and I was 4th in line  ;D

Torx link said:
bevy6u2a.jpg

Doors open in 5...gunna clean up quick.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

spyd

Super Active Member
Good times for sure! Awesome job Glenn. Also, big thanks to Reef Hero, MJC, Big Show, Bean Bag Frags, Fragbox and Kraken. Spent all my money between you people... Had enough for a coffee on the ride home thanks in part to some change that I found stuck in the drivers seat.

Got the Vertex RXU-15 setup and it runs like a dream compared to the older UF-15 model! Thanks Proline!!! Those were some killer raffle prizes all around!

Pics to come!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Glad you received your prize. Wasn't sure if I should send it home with mr shady solo , I mean davesolo. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vdubz

Duke link said:
i know Vdubz had a custom shirt, thats about it!!
AdInfinium had his custom shirt too...with his Avatar and all!  I think he has a few because if I remember correctly, he had a white one last year...?

Poseidon link said:
id buy a tshirt that says : thefragtank rules kiss my wrasse or something like that haha :)

+1

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
It is really great to see that everyone had a good time.  That really makes the hard work worth it in the end. 

Can my shirt have guns on it? 

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
So here's a question.  One of the vendors didn't pay up, and is sort of avoiding my requests to pay.  Should I just let it go and ban them from next year's event?  It's kind of tough to keep begging from someone when it's charity... and it's sort of to the point where I just don't want to bother anymore.  Still I tend to overreact (according to my wife) so I wondered if that was an acceptable measure.  Oh and no, I'm not saying who it was, no need for that :)

Bfofre

Let karma  handle it..  And by omission from next year's event,  it'll be evident the culprit!  And that my friend is a bitch!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
To share or not to share, that is the question.

Tough call for sure, not sure about banning them from the even, just make them pay for this past one and the next event in advance next time.