New 200g Build

dale

oh no- slat and plaster D:

I hate that stuff.

good luck, gonna be a sweet two sided tank!

ya, its pretty messy but it will be nice clean drywall when im done,,,
its only 1 sided the back has a sheet of black acrylic and the front is starfire.. the over flow box and all the plumbing will be in the wall with a door on the bedroom side...

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
ya, its pretty messy but it will be nice clean drywall when im done,,,
its only 1 sided the back has a sheet of black acrylic and the front is starfire.. the over flow box and all the plumbing will be in the wall with a door on the bedroom side...
Oh... i see

why not do in tank overflows and then have two viewing sides?? :D

im just razzing ya, it will look good either way ;)

Pipes

If you want to have some real fun with the lath, Bundle it up into a cylinder. Then put it in a fire pit and light it up. Instant "white man fire". Lath burns hot and fast.

dale

20160718_205201.jpg
20160718_205201.jpg
20160718_205215.jpg

Pipes

Make sure those 4x4s and kayak paddles don't fall on the sump. Had a paddle go through my windshield in the garage last summer. $250 I could have put towards LEDs. GRRRR

dale

Make sure those 4x4s and kayak paddles don't fall on the sump. Had a paddle go through my windshield in the garage last summer. $250 I could have put towards LEDs. GRRRR

ya thanks.. there is another duct behind that one so they cant be pushed through.. i will double check when i re-fix the wires and drinking water line...

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Nice meeting you today dale... that is going to look awesome when your done bro. ...