derrick orosz

Super Active Member
Cant say that in Canada anymore...could be anything legally now lol.
upload_2019-1-19_19-48-30.gif

Winks

Website Affiliate
I see zinc is still high, body wash?

What recommendations do they offer to lower po4 then?

Less food ( I over feed all the time and will deal with that in order to have fat,healthy fish), wash frozen food with RODI water increase flow, which is one of the reasons I put another MP40 in the tank. This is nothing new. This is the usual causes and recommendations that we all know and love. Some of the other recommendations they are giving me for other things is to do 6 x 15% water chamges over the next 6 weeks which will also help the high PO4

Winks

Website Affiliate
I have decided that I want to control the tank completely with my ApexEL. Since I can't control my Vectra M1 with the Apex, I changed it to a COR20. I will, in the very near future, get a WXM modual and be able to control my XR15s and my MP40s with the apex controller. Apex is a great controller and why use more than one thing to control your tank is my line of thinking. I have a frag tank with an AI prime on it which will connect to the apex as well. One spot to control everything.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I have decided that I want to control the tank completely with my ApexEL. Since I can't control my Vectra M1 with the Apex, I changed it to a COR20. I will, in the very near future, get a WXM modual and be able to control my XR15s and my MP40s with the apex controller. Apex is a great controller and why use more than one thing to control your tank is my line of thinking. I have a frag tank with an AI prime on it which will connect to the apex as well. One spot to control everything.

I whole heartedly agree...

Then one day I realized that also means only one point of failure leaves you lost. That is a whole other thread though.

Winks

Website Affiliate
Some assembly required but the new toy is ready to be installed on this week’s maintenance.
EE5C117E-273A-444B-963B-E7B4FAD196E0.jpeg
8AFCDD04-FDBC-493F-9E97-215D4A839863.jpeg