Torx Im Nuvo 20 Dropoff

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Love new toys. So much more planned to be added, just need the time to do so. More to come
9e5399faa94c42c33243824323d6899b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Installed. Just need those bulkheads from reefsupplies.ca now. Yes, the dosing wall is on a hinged door. I am not a small guy and the tank is right next to the couch. Easier to work on sitting in front of the tank rather then move the couch and squeeze in between.

14eb7ca7511da25147404976c85f1b6d.jpg

6f49c5869506852b0711ac1e056c41d1.jpg

66dd1f9adee52a33aebe417e87990a5c.jpg

f5d0cb713c1ffcd7cb97d2133897273d.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Woohoo. Parts are in. Oddly enough my order from China got to me quicker then my reefsupplies.ca order which was ordered the same day. Will finish it up this weekend.

b9edff138242a3a3d4d768a727dafd94.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Are those mounts strong enough for the bottles when they're full?

Looks great btw.
Oh definitely sure it is strong enough amd then some. My 3d printing abilities have come a long way over the years. Oddly enough I do more printing in dicast models for people then reefing lately. Got to pay for my toys somehow.
Lookin awesome bud !
Thank you. I miss my old tank and this one is fighting me tooth and nail.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
are you still running the GHL HK Director and Ion Director? I noticed this in your previous posts/updates? Would like to know how it’s going
Sadly no controller anymore. I was running both the GHL P4 and GHL KH director on this but the ION never happened. There was a delay on the ION and in the mean time finances happened and sold it all off. Honestly I miss it. Ran my GHL P4 for years with 0 issues. Once finances improve I will be doing it a P4 again.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
that's too bad, i am sure there will be better opportunity in the future as technology continues to improve and prices will hopefully be driven downward
Honestly I am interested in what Ecotech comes out with. There is a rumor they are working on one as well. I would really need to be hard up to go back to Apex. I have seen the man behind the curtain there and can not support that.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Sad week. I lost my female longfin Mocha earlier this week which was quickly followed by its mated male 2 days later. All I have in there now is my bi color goby and boxer shrimp.

On the agenda this weekend is to replace my return pump with a Sicce 1.5 and install a new product...PolypLab Genisis Rock Booster

Side note, my IM Desktop Skimmer pump died a few months ago within warranty. Replacement pump was backorder thanks to ... well ... everything lately. It is on its way finally thankfully.