44g Sps Dominant Beginning

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Looking amazing shooter! You've collected some really, really nice pieces. I've been paying attention ;)
Great thing is. When all those goodies really start to take off. You're going to have to do a lot of trimming.
FRAGS FRAGS FRAGS!!! You'll probably have your own table soon enough at a show!

Keep us posted on the progression.

Sony Xperia Z3

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
I already have a table this year Eric :), HomeGrownFrags, I may have a few SPS frags;),, mainly doing zoos&palys, I have a few Lps I'm bringing as well... And yes can't wait for the fragging, I've already fragged both kinds of bonzia acros(amazing colours), no offence to RR, but I've got better colours for 1/20 the cost or less;)

zoomster

I already have a table this year Eric :), HomeGrownFrags, I may have a few SPS frags;),, mainly doing zoos&palys, I have a few Lps I'm bringing as well... And yes can't wait for the fragging, I've already fragged both kinds of bonzia acros(amazing colours), no offence to RR, but I've got better colours for 1/20 the cost or less;)
ahh, now I see why you were buying all the food colouring and spray paint!!! ;)

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Wow amazing what 2-3weeks in the new tank has done for this guy:),doesn't hurt that this two little fishes ACROPOWER is doing wonders for colour and growth:) also pulled out the vermi snail on top of the sunset and is already healing up, also a few other top water shots:)enjoy!!!
image.jpg
sunset Monti
image.jpg
Quad colour bonzia#1 (more blue)
image.jpg
Tyree Pink Lemonade
image.jpg
Mountain Dew
image.jpg
Wild RR Acro
image.jpg
Quad colour Bonzai #2(more purple)
image.jpg
L to R
Orange&Pink Sherbert Milli
Purple Bonzai
Pink limeade Acro
Red planet
Orange&gold Milli
image.jpg
RR Cannibas
image.jpg

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well it's been about 2 weeks since I put my 2 RR colonies in the new tank, the RR Cannabis is starting colour up very very nicely, also starting to peek its polyps out Finally!, AMAZING RED coloured polyps and the other new wild RR is starting to show signs of pink and teal body in the burgundy that it is, can't wait till they are at full potential, might just have a few fragaadoodles;) of a couple kinds for London;)......