Toronto Maple Leafs 1st Round Draft Pick. Will It Help?

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Leafs are headed for a cup this year for sure. OMG, they look better than last year by far, are they in first place yet?

We could lose every single other game and only beat the Bruins each time we play them and I would still rub it in your face each time. :D

We won this battle, no reservations where made for war ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Just think...they might be able to hang another picture with the cup next to the last one...
1.jpg

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Well I gotta hand it to management, they have put together a good team. Not a lot of D yet, but Andersen is solid.

Matthews is a very good player. I hope he stays in Toronto, I know he would rather be on another team, but if he has success there, who knows. Marner is a bit or a weasel but who knows he may not get clobbered next year (I think rookies get a 1 year break before the goons really start to target them). Kadri is the biggest surprise, he must have worked on his aim, as he was turning into a real dirty player last year, I would say that's almost a phenomenal improvement, although I have no idea how he can still be a -8 when he has like 50 points. That one I can't figure out.

Good to see them playing well. Interesting to see how far they go in the playoffs. Will there be another "game 7" incident? :)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
OMG are they seriously trying for a 1st round draft pick again??

Chirpy chirp chirp chirp.... someone let the stupid bird out again.

Should just stick someone in the b*lls for a quick second...... that scum bag should be kicked out of the league

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Yeah, marner is turning out to be pretty dirty, but someone will set him straight next season.

Just think, 20 more years this kind of epic disappointment and stress and you'll also be ready to find a real team to root for ;)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Yeah, marner is turning out to be pretty dirty, but someone will set him straight next season.

Just think, 20 more years this kind of epic disappointment and stress and you'll also be ready to find a real team to root for ;)

Oh you didn't see Marchand blatantly stick a Tampa player in the groin?

Cuz the ref saw it, that's why he was given a 5 min major and a game misconduct.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Yeah, that will hurt their chances of getting into the playoffs. Also, if they had marchy they probably could have beat ottawa tonight.

So hey, how are the leafs doing? :)